View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:02 AM

I don't think you understand how the AR15 works. It is the best weapon in the world. That's why most Western Special Force use it.

If the AR15 was bad then why it is the number one weapon of choice for contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan. Would these independent contractors that can use any weapon chose a weapon that most game kiddie think it is bad. Why would they risk their lives carrying a bad weapon? Because the AR15 isn't a bad weapon, in fact it is the best platform in the market.

Every time I read that the AR15 is unreliable and whatever, the first thing that comes to my mind is game kiddie.

Every time I read that this XXX weapon is going to be replace the AR15, the first thing that comes to my mind is game kiddie.

Show me pictures or videos where US Special Force use the SCAR in combat. The SCAR is for sell to civilians. If the SCAR is being use by the US military you would expect civilians sells would not be on the top of the list. There will be no civilians version for years just like there wasn't when the AR15 first came out.

You can get an AR15 for the same price as a Ruger mini 14. It's not my opinion it a fact. A typical AR runs around $800. The price is higher right now because of high demand and low supplies. AR15 manufactures can't keep up with demand even when the factories are running 20 hour shift. There is around a 6 months waiting period.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp