View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:58 AM

After that, we decided to move up to 7 yards and see how fast we could get it done. I'm typically the can master at most distances, but within 10 yards, Mik and I shoot at about the same skill level, if he isn't noticeably better, so I knew I had to kick it into high gear. We both drew our guns, though he got his out before I did. My shirt caused me to fumble for about a second...

...but I got back in the game and started taking cans out.

I took some shots, and I couldn't tell if I'd hit a few, since they didn't fall over, having been dug into the dirt, so I took a look.

After that, I popped an extra shot at can number 4 for safety's sake, and then hit number 5 dead. Again, Mik was still shooting at his cans, so I just reholstered my gun.

I fired 6 shots pretty quickly, and hit each time (2 hits on can number 4). Mik finished his mag off again, and he either finished or got 4 out of 5, not sure. All I know is I beat him by quite a bit, with 100 percent accuracy. I'll concede all day that he kicks my ass hard on paper with regard to grouping, but when it comes to games, and cans or reactionary targets, I summon something in me that gets me to put rounds where I want them to go. 7, 15, 20, 25, 30, even 50 yards, my Hi-Power (old and new) treats me very well, and treats reactionary targets very poorly.