View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
I have to call BS on Alejandro taking a bullet to the head and still being able to drive a car.
My bro-in-law's uncle - a Marine runner in Korea - got shot right between the eyes. He fell down and knew he got hit but aside from a pain in his right eye he just got back up and went back to running his message. Though he fainted when he stopped at the post and realized his face was half covered in blood. That said he still survived and lived up til a few years back (though ended up losing sight in the right eye).

So hey, between that, and after talking with nurses and ER docs apparently stranger shit than that has happened so its certainly not impossible. Though I would concede it's quite unlikely. But that's why its a movie.

Anyway, yes new Wick looks good. As for GB3, well if nothing else that is how you do a trailer. I still have a bit more hope that though, what with Ivan's kid handling it.

Need to get to watching Punisher. Ehh guess part of me isn't wanting to in case it really is over. Bah.