View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM

I'm not too big on music, but I primarily listen to hip-hop. Some of it's underground and you probably haven't heard of it, and some of it is more popular, but still better than what's on the radio now. I feel that hip-hop is more versatile than regular rock and I can listen to it when I'm feeling pumped or easygoing. They really like to talk about guns too, heheh.

I grew up on 80-90s rock too as my mom grew up in Seattle and that's all she listened to, as well as some mixed in 60s-70s stuff. I don't have any of the actual music but I've heard it.

I also listen to the Mountain Goats after a friend of mine turned me onto them. They are considered folk or folk rock or folk something, but the dude sings in falsetto and it sounds cool. The reason he gets thrown into the crazy mix I call my music taste is because, his music is diverse and pretty misleading. I've heard a lot of happy sounding songs where he talks about leaving his wife or rabbits getting eaten alive by hawks. It's fun to listen to no matter what mood I'm in.