View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM
IMFDB Admin

Guys, we still need to codify the rules. Kinda sucks, but I hate deleting the work of some kid when AT THE TIME he uploaded the page, he WAS following the rules. I would post an (almost apologetic) note saying that "sorry, this page was deemed to not qualify for IMFDB inclusion by a blue ribbon committee of the moderators" "Feel free to continue to contribute work for all other professionally made, mainstream released media".....

And again, I will make exceptions if real LIVE guns were used. I remember seeing a very cool short film at a festival once where it was some story about a bootlegger in the 1920s. I was amazed during the bank shootout that all the guns were mint condition versions of the correct firearms for the period, including some really OBSCURE weapons. I don't remember the film much but I remember that.

And heavens, if some young filmmaker in RUSSIA ever makes a short or low budget indie film and he manages to somehow get a PRIBOR-3B or a 9A-91 for real, I would love to have a screencap of it.

There are always exceptions to the rule. Arghhhh. I see where this is going. You guys want me to update the Rules, Regulations and Standards again don't you?

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 01-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.