View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:15 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Im a big fan of each, and many other guns on the list. I can say however, taht i really don't like .25 acp. Most guns in it are crap (raven, lorcin, friends mom had a titan taht was effectively a single shot the way it jams) and you can get a .32 in the same size. or a ruger lcp. Not to mention .25 is known to bounce off skulls.
*SIGH* You're STILL missing the point. Of course he's ignoring .25 ACP because it's a moot point - there's already a consensus amongst firearms enthusiasts that .25 ACP sucks. Have you ever heard anyone arguing over the Internet whether .25 ACP or .45 ACP is a better caliber? I sure as fuck haven't.

The point of the entire piece is to mock popular weapons/calibers that people DO like, and that people argue over. His approach is using hyperbole to make everyone's favorite weapon/caliber sound like crap. The key is this line right here:

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the following is my analysis based upon the wisdom of numerous gun board gurus (you know them, they're always the first ones to tell you a particular model gun is "junk" and enlighten you as to why they have made the only logical purchases)...

Last edited by MT2008; 11-19-2009 at 03:27 AM.