View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:45 PM

I would have a low profile plate carrier vest, with 3a armor inserts, and plates on vitals, to protect against other survivors. I would have a backpack, with water resevoir, and all gear i needed, including blanket, raincoat, food, small shovel, etc. inside a side pocket of backpack would be a ruger mk 3 with integrally supressed tactical solutions upper. on the vest id have bottom holding some 30 round PMAGs, and the top would have a cold steel srk, a radio, and pistol mags. Id have Tough BDUS and a riggers belt, on which i have left side a 686p in a crossdraw holster and custom work done, right zide a horizontal double mag pouch, and a p229 elite dark 40 in a safariland 6004, and a magazine drop pouch on left thigh. Combat boots, a ruger lcr 357 on ankle, and my main weapon is a noveske crusader with switchblock, a supressor in my bag. Id have a tangodown stubby, light on the rails, and a eotech. A mk14 ebr clone made with a m1a loaded collapsed on my back. ready for anything, yep. Oh, and a boonie hat, and cigars in the tube held in spare molle straps.

Grunt, Mass effect 3