View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 09:27 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
If you can clearly see the gun and it serves a purpose in the scene, I think it is somewhat worthy of being on the site, 1 gun or not.
If the gun has a role in the story, it has merit. I was talking about really incidental stuff. Minor stuff that seems a waste of time.

As far as the Family Man, Don Cheadle wields the Model 38 alot during the convenience store scene. though I believe there are TONS more worthy movies to be listed before Family Man, I don't believe that it deserves to be deleted. But shows like Stargate SG1 or the Unit or movies like WANTED or HEAT ... now those are shows that people will be seriously curious about the guns.

the ultimate question is: "Would anyone wonder what the gun was and come here to this site to find out?"

Anyway, both of you have put in tons of fine work on massive gun heavy pages. I hope we can complete a lot of the 'incomplete' pages before we get swamped with new ones.

I was just curious what others thought. I haven't heard from Bunni or Alienqueen for a LONG time. Are they still around?