View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:47 PM

I wouldn't say STALKER was one of the best FPS game i've ever played since it's all about the mixture of RPG and FPS(some called MMOFPS, but i have no idea what the hell it is), and it has tons of glitches that keep bothers me all the time, but i spend more than 30 hours just trying to finish main quest of SOC, and spend few more days on CS. Definitely liked both of 'em.

I hate to say since everyone hates it, but i still feels that MW2 came to one of the best games i've ever played.

Yeah...I know... It's about full of craps an noob tubes, and so on, but Single Player definitely drew my attention, so i kept playing the same mission over and over again, but it still had some thrills that i couldn't feel from other games i've played.

P.S) I liked MW1 too, but it had some blanks that makes me feel that this scenario doesn't have thrills like MW 2 had. Maybe it's because there were no betrayals and civilian killing sprees that other games didn't had, but MW2 had for some reasons.

However, I did quit MW2 now, and i am going back to Battlefield 2(NOT BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2).
It's still fun, and using Havoc to destroy M1 Abrams never gets old XD