View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
This isn't a ridiculous gun story, but it's a mention because it involves talking about a gun.

I was working at a Chinese place once and answered the phone. This guy who sounds black and on top of that, sounds like he's trying and I say trying to talk gangsta to me. First it sounded ok but then he asked for a dog. Of course, I didn't understand and he ask do we cook dogs? So I replied and said that we're Chinese, Chinese people don't eat dogs, those are Koreans. We seemed to just be joking, but then this guy seriously wants us to cook a dog for him. He also mentioned that he's got a dog fresh for us to do it. At that point, it was getting weird and I was thinking if I was getting set up for some prank, but I rolled with it, repeating that we don't do that, and I'm not going to kill a dog. He went on saying he'll do it.

Now here's the part that got interesting. I refused and told him look somewhere else and he said if I don't do this, he'll have to come over here with "some of my boys" and mentioned he had a double barrel shotgun and start something with me. I'm pretty sure what I said next might have been stupid, but I encouraged him somewhat and calling his bullshit. I turned to the 4 cops that were just starting to have their dinner and I wasn't really worried. Police stop by on a daily basis for fried rice and egg rolls all the time. There corner I work at always has a cop car sitting there and watching for speeders and this guy obviously hasn't been to my restaurant before if he's trying to threaten me, but really, I just think he's fucking with me.

I talked to the cops, who were regulars, about this and mentioned it might be just a prank call and I would have let it go but when some guy say he'll come over with his buddies with a shotgun, I take that as a threat.

Luckily the situation didn't turn bad, and the cops didn't really do anything but report it and requested the ones patrolling the area to be on the look out.

My buddy told me to make a full report of this and get the cops to trace the number, because my caller ID couldn't get this guy's number, otherwise, I would have told the cops the asshole's number

So yeah, this is my story. I might not carry a gun with me, but at any given time, there's a cop stopping by for Chinese and he has a gun.
I would have liked to see the look on that guy's face when he walked in with that shotgun and saw all the cops.

http://www.introvertisland.com