View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 02:22 AM

Extras don't really increase the value of the trade. The shopkeep will usually shrug it off and take everything at the value of the gun and, if they're lucky, sell back everything else separately and make a little bit of extra money for themselves. they usually see it as a bunch of separate items they'll sit on forever so they won't really give much for them. Of course this is just from my experience, you may have some really awesome local shops who will hook you up.

My advice would be to trade the gun with just one magazine and see what you get. If anything, the extra mags may increase value but not much, but they'll probably take them in at increased value since it's common to have a gun sold with extra mags nowadays. That's what I'd do.

As far as the Sigma is concerned, I have no experience with them but a friend of mine shot one a long time ago and hated everything about it (he hates Glock style pistols to begin with). I've been hearing that the new SD9 is basically a Sigma with a better trigger and IMO better aesthetics (it looks like a Sigma and M&P hybrid which is kinda cool). One of those shouldn't run much more than a Sigma so I'd recommend that between the two.