View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:30 PM

I do have the scene where Greg meets Nolan (I haven't written it down yet but I have it in my head). Here it is:

Greg walked into the hangar and sat down on a crate. His head was swimming and he felt like vomiting. It was probaly from the ride on the helicopter. He never been in one before. Infact, the only time he had ever taken air transportation was when he had travel from Liverpool to Joburg when he was four.

"First timer?"

"What?"

"First time ever riding in one of those things?" said a man of Greg's height and age. He had brown hair (kept in a crew cut) and a stuble beard. He had a Molle vest on with a pair of grey cargo pants and brown boots. He sat down next to Greg and took a sip from a canteen. "Here, this will clear your head." the man said handing it to Greg.

"What's in this?"

"Just some ice water, nothing fancy. Name's Nolan, what's yours?"

"Greg. Greg Archer."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Archer."

Greg finished off the canteen and handed it back to him. He looked down and notice that Nolan was carrying a rifle. It looked like a R5, but it had a handguard made of wood. Plus it had some sort of compensator on the muzzle.

"Nice piece of work you got there."

"Oh this? This took me a while to built. It's a 5.56mm Kalashniklov, Chinese made. I've see you have an American made rifle."

"Yeah. I preffer foriegn rifles."

"I reckon that you're no soldier, so you're probaly a mercinary."

"Indeed I am. I got a message from the commander of this base. Offered me a nice sum if I fight off the Renamo rebels near him."

Last edited by Swordfish941; 12-29-2009 at 09:33 PM.