View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 AM

Default Politicians who you consider Giant Douche Bags

One political commentor who I really fuckin' hate is Rush Limbaugh. He is a fat fucking pig who spoonfed people with bias bullshit on his radio show. He calls feminists "Feminazi's", supports capital punishment, and says that President Obama is "going to take your 401(k) and put it in the Social Security Trust Fund". If I had my own radio talk show, I would belittle him for being a big, fat, biggoted douche.

Another one is Fred Phelps. He's a hatemonger and leader of the WestBoro Bapist Church. It's technically not even a church, but a hate group who pickets thefunerals of U.S. Soldiers and AID's victims. He calls the Catholic Church a "fag church full of pedophiles and fags", says that all disators that have befalled on America are God's punishment for the tolerance of homosexuality, and marches around streets with hate mongers with signs saying things as "God Hates Fags", "Priests Rapes Boys", and "Thank God for Dead Soldiers", and says that Ireland is "saturated with fags and dykes at every level". I hope this bastard will burn in the deepest corner in hell.

And lastly, Sarah Palin. She's just a big, fat, ugly bitch.