View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 01:50 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotborad View Post
There isnt any big reason but I may move to a highly populated area like new york or something and im not sure what the magazine laws are so I wanted to be on the safe side and if 10 isnt enough I will go buy a 30 round magazine. And the reason I want the .223 conversion to .22lr is i might use it to go hunting with my buddies of mine. Also some of those .22lr are ugly as mess if you find a .22lr that looks like a ar-15 5.56 nato then im set but besides that ill stick to larger cailbers. Honestly a 9mm Ar-15 would be my wet dream but i havent found any. And tell you the honest truth an MP5 would be my gun but their so rare expecially a semi-auto one. The only thing I have heard of is the HK94 which was from the 1980s which is horrible. But yeah I considering other guns any semi-auto rifle with full customization like the Ar-15.
If you move to New York, the magazine isn't the only thing that's regulated. The rifle itself will also be subject to NY's own Assault Weapons Ban (it still has one).