View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I had someone walk into my old house since he was given the wrong adress and my house looked like my neighbors house since area was built by same people. You cant just shoot someone, you have to give warning.
Castle doctrine. If a stranger that you weren't expecting is inside your house, you are in the right. Also, HOW did someone just walk into your house? Do you leave your doors unlocked? If it was in the day time, I would still draw on him if I can see that there is no visible weapons, but holy shit, if I am sitting hear typing this post and suddenly someone I don't know appears in my living room....yeah I think my 45 is coming out. I would also have called the cops too by that point and would have held the man at gun point. How do I know if what he says is the truth. That he got the "wrong address". A stranger just shows up INSIDE my house and claims he got the wrong address? Oops?

When I was working in the kitchen at my parent's restaurant out of the blue, some random guy came rushing in from the back. We have apparently forgotten to lock the back door. Now we own this place and I was working for them. I am allowed to carry my gun while working. I wasn't wondering if the guy was armed and reached for my gun cause he's trespassing on us. He was breathing hard and frantic. I didn't know what his intentions were and this was so out of no where, I needed to be prepared. I ended up chasing the guy off without drawing on him and I called the cops to show up because he claimed someone was after him. I asked him to stay outside because I don't know him.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”