Thread: COD:Black Ops
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I cant wait to hear what guns people are going to bitch about now. Like the p90 and m203 in MW. I will gladly continue using my m203 to eliminate campers, regardless of complaints against the m203. I was once booted from a free for all for using a m203, saying its unfair. Adapt and overcome, people, i had a burst fire rifle and iron sights in close quarters. Countersniped with the thing too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
That's always the stigma of gaming. Sure I DO get pissed so much when I get sniped by campers or grenade launchers always hitting me in the right spot like they were waiting for me, but I do the same all the time. This like any other game is competitive. There's no such thing as fair play. There is a thing call sportsmanship where if you win, don't brag about it, that just makes you look like a dick, but if you are good at playing, congrats, but complaining about how others keep on kicking your ass because they use "cheap tactics" that are encouraged to do or is SOP in real life, well then you are just a sore loser.

As the line goes "It's a legitimate strategy"
Believe me, I couldn't agree more. I use 203s to deal with anyone who hides in a small room or something, yet it's supposedly "cheap" and "unfair" to do so. What else am I supposed to do, run in with guns blazing and let them kill me?

Besides, I've nailed other players square in the face, purposely, from half a map away on multiple occasions in both CoD4 and MW2 with grenade launchers. And considering you can't actually aim them (sorry, but that on-screen "reticle" does NOT count), I'd say that makes me pretty damn good with them.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman