View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
I'd sooner see no quotes on the site at all like MPM is suggesting then to see them that way. It sucks the life out of them and makes this site too PG for the content we represent (firearms useage to a minimal extent, as well as R-Rated movies and the like).
Of course you are free to speak your mind, but consider your ALL OR NOTHING attitude. I'd rather be worried about WRONG info, or some of the juvenile stuff that we missed, than this (IMHO) irrelevant issue. I for one question how NOT tossing the F bomb everywhere makes us less legitimate. Please. I'm going to start asking for everyone's age. Between 14-18 think a certain way, between 18-30 think a certain way, etc. Since many members NEVER contemplate how IMFDB is seen to other professionals in the industry, let me just reiterate this point from the Rule and Regs:

"IMFDB is an information resource, not our private playground

This is a source of Information for weapons and movie buffs around the world. Certainly it is tempting to think of IMFDB as one's own personal 'playground' but please realize that we do this work to serve others."