View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Netflix had both Macbeths streaming a while back, but now you have to get the discs.
Since they're both Shakespeare movies, I wonder if they'll be available in libraries (probably not the Blu-ray versions, though).

Quote:
That works. I usually just edit an eligible page, add the category, and then click on the red link.
Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Video games, especially console video games, are hard to do. Not only do you need a good device for capturing screenshots, you also need to spend hours playing the game, unlocking all the weapons. (I'd finish the Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel page tomorrow if I had a decent capture device.) You also have to cover DLC, so for a Call of Duty or Battlefieldgame, you're paying out $120 just to do a page. Compare that to doing a movie, which is just two hours and it costs a dollar or two to rent. (Or free if you go to the library.)
I think we need to make a stickied thread showing just what kind of console-game-compatible screen capture devices we've used for this wiki so other users can learn from those experiences. And DLC expenses are becoming the standard now, ever since big-name publishers learned that they get more profits by selling game content in dribs and drabs (though expansion packs on discs came long before DLC ever existed).