View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
You can argue the same for William Shakespeare, but he won't get a page until he meets the minimum either. Rather than ask us to lower the requirements, why not just create more pages to meet the requirement?
You know, if I had the discs for Kenneth Branagh's uncut version of Hamlet from 1996 (transplanted to the 19th Century, period-accurate firearms included, and starring such great names among actors like Kate Winslet, Robin Williams, and Derek Jacobi), I would make an entry in the wiki for that film. But I don't, sadly. I also don't know of any other Shakespeare film adaptations that use firearms, other than Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet.

As for the last Category I suggested, I recently got my hands on a DVD copy of A Scanner, Darkly and will be making an entry for that film soon. Should help to fill out the Philip K. Dick category.

And what about creating categories for game series (such as the Time Crisis game series, which has 3 entries on this wiki so far)? That still requires moderator privileges, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Anyone can create a disambiguation page. Just create a page for "Silent Hill (disambiguation)" and remember to add the disambiguation pages category at the bottom.
Yes, but will search queries for "Silent Hill" actually be redirected to the new disambiguation page after it is created?