View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wingo View Post
Will do.
Just for some general info: Max is a genetically engineered fetus born by a surrogate mother. She's enhanced with feline DNA, so in addition to the usual super-soldier strength/memory/endurance/healing/peak human stuff she can see in the dark and jump very high. The downside is that she's got a bar code on the back of her neck that's like part of her DNA or something so she can't loose it. More worryingly, she can't produce enough serotonin, so she needs to get it from pills or drinking milk. Otherwise she gets seizures and might die. The feline DNA also means that she goes into heat thrice a year and starts looking for a guy to have sex with. Did I mention she's normally lesbian?
As an added bonus her blood can heal other injured persons, kind of like Claire on Heros.

Quote:
All the cameras will be able to catch is a thin person wearing black combat fatigues and a motorcycle helmet that completely obscures their face and rides a Kawasaki Ninja with no license plates.
Tell you what, I'll stop worrying about the legal aspects of this and just concentrate on the guns.

Quote:
It was mentioned in the movie that Erik was an FSK operative (Russian Intelligence post-KGB and pre-FSB), so he would have had some degree of military training. In my fanfic world, I plan to have him originally have been a member of the GSG 9 (German elite counter-terrorism unit), who went on to do freelance work for the Russians and then the US. GSG 9 operatives receive training from Hong Kong's Special Duties Unit, Spain's Special Group of Operations, Malaysia's Special Actions Unit, and the US SWAT, so he'd certainly be equipped to teach Hanna about urban warfare.
I can buy that. She probably read everything non-classified on urban warfare as well.