Thread: Call Of Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Oh and more nitpicking. It never ends. They didn't give the SCAR its own Grenade launcher attachment and did what they did in the previous game. All rifles except for the AK, gets the M203. This is bullshit for IW and more lazy on gun details. They paid so much attention on dual wielding that they didn't give the SCAR it's own GL. But then let's get to the Tavor, oh there's a piece of work with the M203 attachment there. In real life, the M203 attachment to a Tavor looks like this

but in the game, they made it look like THIS!

I might be able to forgive them for the SCAR getting an M203 than it's own GL attachment. But they obviously didnt do enough research on the Tavor to see that they are supposed to swap out the handguard with the M203 and strap it to the barrel, not slap the GL on the bottom of the gun. It doesn't work like THAT!

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”