View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:17 AM

Default Guns You Plan To Buy

Well, I am planning guns I want in the future. Some will come quicker than others.

Marlin 336: An excellent hunting rifle. I love my friend's marlin. Want one myself.

Savae 10 FCP-K: I like savage rifles. This is a nice tactical rifle. Id add a good scope (maybe a burris fullfield tactical) for a made-in-america package. Its accurate and would have very low recoil. .308, of course.

Franchi or Beretta O/U shotguns:

Eventually I want a good O/U, and these two brands impress me. Tried an older Franci and Newer Beretta 686.

1911: Thinking I may get a custom build by Fusion. They are made by former Dan Wesson Folks, and Wesson Impresses me. Fusion offers all the custom features at less $ than WIlson/brown. Everyone I know with a fusion loves theres. .45 acp., of course.

Walther P99:

Havent shot it but held one, and it fits like a glove. One in 9mm would be good for the range since 9mm is generally cheaper. Have shot a p22, pleasant little 22.

Smith and Wesson 627 PC 5"

8 rounds of .357 in moon clips seems quite impressive. '

Ruger SP-101: Small, easy to CC or as a BUG

Savage MK2 BV (bull barrel 22) for range time, .22lr is cheap to shoot and this model is .5moa or better.

Ruger Redhawk or Smith 629:

Well, the raw power is awesome.

Benelli Supernova Pump Tactcial:

Need a good HD shotgun, the 870 i have is more a beater range gun.

Ruger SR-556: This looks like a solid step up in the AR department

CMP Garand: LOve em. Nuff Said

As many milsurps as i can find

You? And yes, these are palns to buy, not just wants.