Thread: Damn it!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:27 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
I can't enjoy my lunch when I have three kids pissing and moaning about the economy and Obama. I love when they say "My dad says.." or something like that, it just shows me that they are all brain washed by there parents to think the same way as them.
Well, then you should hate me. I'm trying to become a political scientist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Personally, I didn't like how ultra-christian/republican Palin was too. "No abortions, no stem cell research, no gay marriage." These are all super contreversial but I'm friends with a few gay girls who are horribley harrassed and despite how I've met people who actually called it a disease or mental disorder, I think gays have just as much right to get married. Abortions are a little sad (image not being born) but isn't there this constitution thing that says we can do what we please because it is our right? If Palin was like this, I could image McCain had similair views, so I wasn't a huge fan of his. Thanks Obama for being undecided, you f*cking fifth wheel.

Anyway, if someone disagrees, I'm not looking to debate these facts, I'm just sharing my headache.
I didn't like her either (mostly because she struck me as being one of those stuck-up, airheaded, bitchy prom queen types), but I still would have preferred her to Biden. Between a pro-RKBAer and the dude who wrote the AWB, the choice is a no-brainer.