Thread: Randomness 3
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:00 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Who said anything about extensive black markets? Where I am, I can get my hands on a full-auto AKM, if I wanted, without much fuss just by talking to the right people, none of which have any links to international arms markets.
(1.) A conservative, squarey-Q white boy (I presume) like yourself has criminal connections? What, do you know some local Crips who would deal illegal military-spec weapons to someone like yourself? (I'm guessing that if you tried that, you'd get "capped" on suspicion of being a Fed, if they didn't just kick your ass and take your money.) You're going to have to forgive my skepticism, especially given that anyone can make a declaration on the Internet without posting proof (as you have done).

(2.) Pretending for a moment that you're not Bsing: If it didn't come from overseas, that means it's probably a full-auto conversion of a semi-auto AK clone which originated at an FFL. I'm sorry to say that if this were the case, you would be making a very good argument supporting gun control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Shit, until recently there was a guy in the same area of Beaumont a large portion of my family is from that'd make you supressors, zip guns, decent quality fully automatic homemade guns and was known to convert some rifles and pistols to full auto, and it wasn't exactly hard to get in touch with him.
Same response I had for Spartan - don't you think gun controllers are going to point to this as an argument in support of more, not less, gun control? (Assuming you're telling the truth?)

Last edited by MT2008; 12-18-2012 at 09:44 PM.