View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:54 AM

Anyhow, while Mik and I were figuring out who was the Boss, Weasel and James went to the other end of the range to fire some slugs with his Benelli M4.

James grabbed some Sprite cans, shook them up, set them up at the end, and shot them dead, no, "disintegrated" was the word he used. The pressure combined with the strike utterly destroyed them. I also got to watch Weasel snipe a gallon jug from 60+ yards, proving against every videogame or false logic on the internet that a shotgun is capable of fire outside 10 goddamn feet (Weasel was inspired to try slugging after watching Hickok45 on YouTube shoot slugs at 230 yards with open sights and HIT HIS TARGET EVERY TIME).

Not sure if Mik got a turn with the Benelli, but I did, but we'll talk about that later. After this bit, the fog got foggier, and a light rain started coming down, so we hastened to run the last drill of the day, the Collateral drill, named for it's basing on the nightclub shootout in the movie Collateral. I ran a dry run to show the guys how to do it, and after that, Mik went up first.

And frankly, his shooting made Tom Cruise look like a bitch.

In fact, I'm pretty sure he looked at his targets afterward and said "Tom Cruise is a bitch". I agreed.