View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 04:12 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Emily Blunt is a good actress...but they really need to coach her through fight scenes and get her to look tough like back in Edge of Tomorrow. When I saw her in Sicario...I did not believe for a second that she was this FBI "doorbuster" bad ass.

I think they should keep James Bond as James Bond for the future and if they want a female James Bond then just be original with the name and not let the legacy of the character drive a following for the new movie. Because that's why I see with the new Ghostbusters. They did a half ass casting and most likely a half ass story banking on the nostalgia and legacy of the previous Ghostbuster movies to gain an audience. If they had change the setting, name of the movie and banked on a new idea of Ghostbusters without calling it Ghostbusters, then it's asking too much of lazy writers who wanted to do the whole gender reversal because it's "hip" these days.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”