View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 10:09 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
At ranges and gunshops you hear people bashing another saying "that gun is too expensive your wasting money" or "look at that guy who wasted 2 grand on a pistol." Then you see them with 6 bargain bin rifles and trash scopes or 9 budget handguns. Way more than the cost of one good gun. I say the guy with a few nice guns they really enjoy is smarter than the guy collecting a pile of crap. What do you think? This one has always got me.
Depends on what the guy needs. I think a guy is wasting his money if he gets an expensive finely crafted and accurate pistol with a lot of COLLECTOR VALUE in the future and he's just gonna throw it in the back of his pickup truck and plink at tin cans on the farm.

As as rule I NEVER make fun of anyone's gun choice. It's called freedom of choice for a reason and there are too many 'armchair commandos' out there who like to mouth off like they know so much. I USED to be like this when I was a kid, but then I was a kid and didn't know squat.

But then I also pick up everything, from High end to low end budget because you'll never know what you'll need and when.....