View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
sillybunz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
As I've said before, DEFINE ZOMBIES. I'm thinking reanimated undead. I'm thinking George Romero, you know, the guy who invented the genre. I never watched all of 28 Days Later. Are they dead before they turn on people, or is it merely a disease? If they are dead first, and then they're reanimated, then it IS fantasy. Something that was never dead is not a zombie. I'm not changing the subject, I'm just reiterating a point you're obviously not getting. Your thinking behind your weapon selection is entirely based on a theory derived from science, that stopping a zombie is similar to stopping a human, and I'm just pointing out that when dealing with supernatural creatures like zombies, science and logic is irrelevant.

It sounds like you're just talking about killing living, yet diseased human beings who won't shoot back. Hell, that's easy. All you have to do is hope that UPS can still deliver your mags when the streets are overrun with crazy diseased people.
First of all, I NEVER SAID "KILL"! I said immobilize! IMMOBILIZE as in it can't move! Without the spine of a human on the zombie, it would be pretty much just lay there!

Second of all, 28 Days later was like a rage disease like rabies but far more advaced created by scientists.

Last, I have all my weapons and mags, so I will always be prepared for any type of situation. You'll be the one that will need UPS to deliver your shit by the time this type of shit happens.

Zombies were created by Hollywood. In every zombie movie made in the world, they can be killed by brain damage or immobilize by destroying the bone structure, dumbass. So you can cook up all these stupid theories in your head saying "what is a zombie?" when you already know what the fuck they are. So based on "fantasy", what movie or video game have you found where zombies are fucking indestructable? None! Thank you!

You based your weapons on thinking that you can kill zombies. If you didn't think that they could die, why would you have weapons at all? Exactly! The beginning of this argument was that my weapons of choice were better than yours. If zombies can die from what we were told in movies, then my choices are far better than yours. End of story. You lost, get over it, don't change the subject!

Here are my weapons just in case you forgot:

Primary:
A DSA SA58 FAL PARA Elite Compact Rifle, .308 Cal. hollow points with an EOtech sight, ITC cheek rest, Extreme Duty scope mount, a SureFire M900, a SAW pistol grip, a three point sling, and 6 extra 30 round magazines.

Secondary:
A Sig Sauer P220 Elite Dark TB, .45 ACP hydrashoks with an STL-100C tactical light, 6 extra 10 round magazines, and an IWB holster.

I would have a Molle Tactical Vest to fit all the magazine pouches and other accessories.

Yes I own and shot these weapons. I own everything expect the molle vest.