View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:23 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well when I was in Airsoft, my team leader was in the British paratrooper. He came to america as an exchange student and decided to take over the Airsoft team.

When I was playing, even though he had formal military training, he taught everyone to not treat Airsoft as a complete simulation of the real thing because our lives arent at stake and this is mostly for fun and competition. Sure we use a lot of military tactics, but they are all modified for the game.

The same can be said about shooters. You aren't getting hurt, tired or stressed out as your character that you are playing would be. You can push the character farther and faster than a real person, putting yourself in harms way and guns blazing. Tactics like that are the key to shooters.

Also 30.5 wasn't my record. I just did the course right away after I saw him use the MP5K and wanted to see how I fair with the same load out. This man on the vid obviously forgot he had a sidearm. He reloaded at least once but I heard him commented that he was reloading again, so twice. He never reloaded any of my weapons when I run the Pit. I just switch to my secondary.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”