View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Just saw Olympus has Fallen. Very emotionally charged. They were one step away from saying it was North Koreans and just said they were Korean terrorists...lame.

Another movie where we say the President is more important than an entire country.

So a C-130 enters US airspace and doesn't constantly get bombarded with questions on what its doing there 30 minutes out from the White House?

The terrorists pulled out a super anti air weapon out of their asses, which the plot tells us belongs to...the US and it was taken down by one RPG from Butler

They made a system where at the touch of a button, someone under the White House can self destruct ALL our nukes while they are still in their silos even though they clearly stated it was designed to stop nukes in flight.

Man, Gerald Butler is really trying to be an asshole character throwing insults and banter. It's like Die Hard all over again.

EDIT: Whatever they were firing from those MP5s either were supposed to be armored piercing or the movie forgot the Secret Service guys in plain clothes do wear body armor which should at least defeat 9mm rounds even at close range.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 03-23-2013 at 05:06 AM.