View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:06 AM

They have versions of the P30 which have safeties, which isn't surprising as they are pretty much the 9mm/.40 counterpart of the HK 45. As for the new HK pistol design, all that comes to mind is "if the P99 and the USP had a baby.....". They have the same cost issue as the other HK products but the ergonomics are supposed to be a step up from the USP. I read a review of the gun and the guy said the trigger was as good as a USP, which is not very good, and if you opt for the .45 you take a 2 round drop in capacity. I think the USP looks better but I'm sure the HK P30/45 would handle a bit better, so if I had to choose I'd have a hard time choosing. If my money is involved I'd get a USP because they've been out long enough for people to decide to sell them for decent prices used.

I'd like to get a P7M8 but I don't have a spare arm or leg for one. I'd also like to get a look at a P7M13 and see how the grip is, because if it's good, then I'll buy the variant that holds 5 more rounds. Cool little gun.

Last edited by Yournamehere; 03-09-2010 at 07:16 AM.