View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:45 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
Eh, how does this thread jump from pointing out faulty grip techniques to why Green Zone is a worse movie than Hurt Locker because of intense underlying leftism it conveys? I'm sure you're right in some way about Green Zone, Matt, but the newbie was just trying to point out that technically, the movie had better coordinated actors when it came to firearms handling, not necessarily that the movie was better as a whole (or maybe he was, in which case I'd disagree, but I don't think he was consciously going about doing that if doing it at all). The thread isn't even about arguing about the movies as a whole or their messages or their thematic aspects, it's about one single technical aspect, so you kinda jumped your gun pointing out everything you did. Whether it's correct or appropriate analysis of the films or not, I have no idea, but it wasn't exactly necessary here.
Seriously, this thread started out as what seems to be a bad grip and trigger discipline thing and then it's all about how The Hurt Locker is bad and why the Green Zone is better?

The Green Zone to me is too much like the Bourne Identity with Matt Damen again

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”