View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 04:32 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post

I haven't heard of many crime reports where shooters fancy themselves the next Clyde Barrow and use cut-down shotguns. Do you have some links?
Did you just use the "If I have no links, what I said is invalid" argument?

I really hope you were not trying to be condescending when you wrote that.

What I said was there's nothing stopping criminals from breaking the law...because they do. Sometimes it's hard to find news of this because the media rarely covers small time crime unless it's a school shooting now.

The best example I can think of with how criminals break the NFA is a while ago, in California, 1 guy part of a team attempted to break into a house and the media focused on his weapon of choice, an AR-15 pistol with the infamous Sig Brace attached and they are trying to prosecute him using an illegal NFA item.

That aside, I never give your typical gangbanger or asshole with a gun any credit of intelligence except they pick their targets by seeing who doesn't have a gun and who's a softer target.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”