View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:04 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
My grandpa has all the old Bonanza and Gunsmoke shows on DVD, maybe I should screencap them for IMFDb.

I personally wish I had more episodes of The Rifleman, I loved that show. I only have like two in a special westerns TV pack.

I have one episode of the Lone Ranger (because my Grandpa stocked up on VHSs long ago, so none of those can help me much) and personally it was a terrible episode. He shot cups off the branch of a tree, to show how "true" a silver bullet could fly from about 20ft. Ah, I love the old westerns.

Inside my 16-year-old self is an old man, minus the racism, prejudice, and ignornance that resides in my actual old man grandpa.
You know the pages for Bonanza and Gunsmoke, if you chronicle every instance or usage by a different actor of a particular gun, the pages will be MASSIVE since those shows lasted so long......

I know PhoenixEnt is the expert on B&W or Film Noir or B&W War movies. Who is our resident WESTERN expert on IMFDB?

EDIT: GM45, why are you still UP? It must be 3:00 AM New York time right now!!!!!!!! The reason why I'm still up is that I'm on call for a movie shoot and they're going to call me to the set one hour before they film weapons, which will be sometime between 2:00am and 5:30am California Time.

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 08-06-2009 at 07:07 AM.