View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 05:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to RockRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkman View Post
Hello. Now get to work.
Wow, hi to you too. Like I said I need to learn a little more about firearms first so you guys don't rip me a new one. Although I did do my first edit a little bit ago. Let's see who can be the first to find it! A couple other things I wanted to edit, I can't since I am not an admin. But I already mentioned them earlier in the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
Welcome! I also post on IMCDB sometimes (not too frequently, though, compared to here). Will check out the other two sites.

That's rather...cold. Don't you ever greet people with something like a "Welcome"?
Right on. Yeah the IMCDb guys are cool. Check out the killer new link in the upper right corner?

I thought Excalibur was being extremely generous with his kind welcome. I guess the sig fits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six View Post
Welcome
*mumbles* ....you sorry old sonuvabitch....
Thanks, I guess. If you are really the age you say you are, now wonder you are making that comment. Dang. That seems weird.

Oh and by the way, They found that Javier was alive and put together a cable long enough to winch him out. He was only out for a minute when I remembered to give him a Spartan deathkick. Well long story short, he accidently fell back in...

Last edited by RockRacer; 06-12-2010 at 05:35 AM.