View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 01:31 AM
IMFDB Admin

New York is the worst. My uncle just moved to Florida. It starts snowing here and the bastard calls to tell me he's putting on shorts.

I used to like Gander Mt. but I picked up a gun and some little punk ass walked up and told me to put it down. Haven't gone back since. (I certainly don't go their to by their hick-ass garbage, so what's left?).

The only reason I have such great access to guns in new york is because my father is a liscensed dealer. Sadly, he is an "oldy" who dislikes all the fun stuff like assault rifles. If he wanted to, he could sell full-auto gun, sawed-off guns and other stuff for class 3 dealers and police officers. But he doesn't because he's no fun :P.

All the best gun places are too hot or too cold. No "just right" places. I hate politicians. They obviously don't know a thing about how gun laws effect crime so why do they get even the slightest say in the matter. New York's crime rate is higher than ever. Why? Because citizens were stripped of their major gun rights while criminals are getting illegal guns easily. Poor people like Henry Ghetts try to defend themselves from muggers and are thrown in jail as well.

I hope Obama and Biden keep their minds on the war in Iraq long enough to avoid pissing down our gun-loving back (I don't hate Obama, he has some good ideas but not on guns. Biden is a complete scumbag. Remember the assault weapons ban and high-capacity mag bans? Proudly written by him. Bastard). I love to preach.

But not to start political discussions. This is a movie/gun forum.