View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
It's Latin for "Hail McVeigh", as in Timothy McVeigh.
As in the Oklahoma City Bomber? What does he have to do with this topic and why are you hailing him?

Anyway, about Airsoft, being a former player with still some interests, any Airsoft rifle is essentially an empty shell with a special motor the connects to an "inner" barrel that is hidden within the actual barrel of the rifle you see on the outside. A battery powers the motor and when loaded with a magazine, which is also a shell that is designed to carry the bbs, they fire via compressed air. You take all that out and you get pretty much a hollow shell that looks like a real gun. There is no space inside or too much space to drop in an actual bolt carrier, or firing pin and trigger assembly and the "barrel" is just a fake.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”