View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
MoviePropMaster2008, you are an invaluable part of this site, but I found that incredibly offensive, my being the grandson of a holocaust survivor. The two do not even compare in the least.
You need to catch a clue. MT2008 'thought' that armorers who are mostly conservative would have some "tolerance" for the libtard views. Why? Why should we? In fact, the METAPHOR, which seems to be something I think you need to learn what that is, is the 'forced tolerance' of smiling and biting your lip when faced with someone whose entire thought process is offensive to you.

The most extreme case of having the discipline NOT to strangle the bastard in front of you was the metaphor I described. If you think that using that example of 'keeping your righteous rage bottled in because it is necessary" as somehow marginalizing the Holocaust, then your brain works completely differently than Mine does. People who immediately freak out at things which are not insults are no better than the people who find offense in EVERYTHING.

That's what the libtards do in my experience. I tend NOT to use such metaphors in the presence of 14 yr old girls because they tend to knee jerk react with emotions, prior to actually analyzing what was said. It's stupid to have to anticipate people intentionally misconstruing a comment but it's reality. Let me know if I have to use the same filter here.