View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 05:43 PM

^wow thats alot of text, and alot of stuff for edc.

I carry a Smith & Wesson 3913 TSW pre-rail with a 7 round magazine without the finger extension loaded with 7 + 1 rounds of 9mm Hornady XTP JHP rounds standard Novak white dot sights. I don't carry a spare magazine on my person but I keep 2 extra 7 round magazines in the glove box of my vehicle. I carry everyday everywhere and I just don't care to have a lot of stuff in my pockets. I carry it in a clip on leather IWB holster made for the 3913. I carry because of my job and because I know that anything can happen to anyone anywhere and its not going to be me.

As far as what I would like to carry the S&W 3913 in my opinion is the perfect handgun for concealed carry as it is one of the most accurate handguns I have ever fired functions smoothly, has a perfect snag free profile for concealed carry, very limited recoil, great trigger pull. Only drawback is that Smith & Wesson discontinued support for them so its gonna suck when I need to find spare parts for repair, that and its getting kind of rough looking from holster wear. If I can find a 3913 NL/LS for a decent price or a full size 3913 (8 round magazine) for a good price then maybe Id replace it. I actually bought a Glock 26 Gen 4 for a great deal $450 but I never bothered switching over because the 3913 fits me like a glove.

Last edited by AdAstra2009; 07-12-2015 at 05:48 PM.