View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
It looks like it was deleted. Basically, it claimed that he was in the Air Force (which one was not specified) and implied that you didn't really do what you claimed.
Interesting. Since when he started posting he was all of 17. So the RAF takes 17 yr olds? Oh he's been calling me a fraud for claiming to have prop mastered films or handled guns. That was part of his original rant, that I had been granted Mod status for absolutely no reason, just uploading a few gun pics. What he did not recognize was that I was the photographer of the gun pics and I had acquired pics of screen used guns and custom modified weapons to match configurations seen in other films. If he DID recognize that I was the photographer of the guns, which he has in his flagrant theft of them for his site, then his accusations make no sense. If you saw his 'fake' user page for me on his site and his own 'fake argument with me' (all written by him) you'd shake your head and think he was certifiable insane.

BTW great job in combating him. I can't figure out what his beef with this site is, other than the fact that it tolerates me.

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 11-04-2011 at 07:06 AM.