View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 12:58 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Nice to see we've had impact in that area. Do you have a link to that specific article?
Sure:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/15/...ith-colt-guns/

Read the sentence, "Even British super spy James Bond occasionally used the American icon" and it hyperlinks to us. (Not a great article, BTW; it gets most of its content from a far better Bloomberg article, which is also hyperlinked.)

Quote:
I'd like to see the right IMDFB members make it to SHOT show with an IMFDB pass, if that ever becomes possible.
Me, too, but I don't expect that to happen, much as I would love to get into SHOT show myself on the basis of my IMFDB rep. However, since I maintain a pretty big gulf between my professional life and my IMFDB involvement, that would probably backfire for me.

Quote:
Could you tell me just where I was being offensive then? If you're referring to how I format quoted posts, I like that because it's easier for me to respond to each individual point that way.
I specifically said I didn't find you offensive. And I'm not talking about the way that you "format quoted posts". I'm referring to the way that you are so contradictory for its own sake, as you were to me earlier. I realize you think that you're just trying to make conversation, but you come across as pedantic. I don't think you intend to be that way, but I do hope you understand that you will rub people wrong if you do it too much.