View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
if you want an AR-15 that shoots .22, you could just get any of the guns that were built as a .22 instead of a conversion and those .22 rifles are only about 500. You'd need different magazines as well for .22?

Is there a reason you want 10 round mags? I don't think South Carolina have a magazine law against higher capacity unless you plan on hunting with your AR-15, then I think 10 rounds is the rule for hunting with an AR-15.
There isnt any big reason but I may move to a highly populated area like new york or something and im not sure what the magazine laws are so I wanted to be on the safe side and if 10 isnt enough I will go buy a 30 round magazine. And the reason I want the .223 conversion to .22lr is i might use it to go hunting with my buddies of mine. Also some of those .22lr are ugly as mess if you find a .22lr that looks like a ar-15 5.56 nato then im set but besides that ill stick to larger cailbers. Honestly a 9mm Ar-15 would be my wet dream but i havent found any. And tell you the honest truth an MP5 would be my gun but their so rare expecially a semi-auto one. The only thing I have heard of is the HK94 which was from the 1980s which is horrible. But yeah I considering other guns any semi-auto rifle with full customization like the Ar-15.

Last edited by hotborad; 11-25-2010 at 12:53 AM.