View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:03 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well in every Tom Clancy game, the handgun is always infinite ammo for some reason. It takes away the realism, but who cares.

Anyway, the Mark and execute is a pretty easy way to kill lots of guys in a room depending on the gun you are holding. Every gun has a max amount of baddies it can target ranging from 2 to 4. For the PC, you mark by aiming at someone and press the Q button. To be able to execute, you need to melee just only once and you can kill all the guys you've marked. Careful with the executing because if the arrow above their heads aren't red, you are out of range. You can also mark 4 guys, run to one of them to melee and quickly press execute to clear the rest of the room. You can also hold a baddie, use him as a shield and while people are shooting at your shield, you can mark and execute.

If any of you have the PC, I need to play with you in Co OP because it has a separate story

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”