View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:27 PM
sillybunz13

Default It's still Bond!

Well since we're talking about Jack Bauer and Jason Bourne, I'm going to compare the Daniel Craig "Bond" because the movies/episodes are around the same era of time. the link you sent me to only made James Bond look even better comare to the others. Not to mention Daniel Craig's weapon handling is far more superior to Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer's teacup grips! You figure that Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer with all their previous "training" that they wouldn't have a gun like a fucking pussy like a cup and saucer grip on a handgun. And yes it does matter becuase shooting with a cup and saucer grip is not as accurate as the thumbs tucked grip or thumbs forward grip which all military and law enforcement use. And if you still don't believe me, try it yourself. His story changes every new bond but it's all around the same backround as he's been in the Royal Navy for 13 years or more and he's well educated. He's also not as sloppy like Jason Bourne or Jack Bauer. So it's still James Bond on top.