Thread: Pimp my gun
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Old thread, but I don't think I ever posted this here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...apon64crop.jpg

Yes, I know they were never used with the semi-auto shell loading tray in the field (and indeed some lacked part or all of the automatic rammer), I just felt like including it.
Good work.

Some of my recent creations using custom-built parts from an utterly massive "kit" I've been assembling for a number of months now from various sources (mostly the PMG Flickr group). It's actually breathed a lot of life back into PMG for me.

A custom Mark 12 SPR I assembled for Dani Mason, a Delta shooter in a story I'm writing. You think maybe the red dot sight on top of the scope is a little too much tacticooling? :P I also have a version of it with the shorter M16A1 stock, merely because I can't decide which one I like on it more.

I call these the "Vice City Specials", also assembled for a story. They're select-fire AR-15 SBRs built from the ground up by an arms dealer for a former government agent who's now a freelance enforcer for criminal organizations in--as you probably guessed--Vice City.

And this is just an improved preset I use when making various AR-15 carbines. KAC ambidextrous lower receiver, buffer tube with castle nut, MaTech rear sight, and detailed KAC RIS. Just felt like sharing it, don't know why.

And what I like to call the Night Raven Mark 1, in both serrated and unserrated form. This is my own original design made by me, but using the Troy grip as a knife hilt was inspired by a ballistic knife I saw in the deviantART PMG group. Oh, and a... 12 inch ruler not made by me for scale comparison. Still currently looking for a yard stick... lol

There's also some custom items I made myself, which can be found in my deviantART gallery.
http://spartan198.deviantart.com/

Yes, I'm still playing with this thing on a daily basis, which probably isn't healthy. lol

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 05-04-2011 at 03:02 PM.