Thread: Actors Pages
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Sometimes I'm also not sure if I'm crediting the right actor to the right role, so I don't want to make a page for the wrong person.
I google the actors name just to be sure that it's the correct face to the name. It takes sometime but comes out nice in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
One thing though, you don't neccessarily upload an image of the actor alone if there is an image already on the site where they are clearly seen using a gun. I think it would probably save more server space, although it does make it easier to make actor pages.... So I guess the choice is up to you.
I agree on using an image that is already part of the page and I try to do that as much as possible. I prefer that the image is of the actor with the firearm for the actor page but sometimes that's not an option at that moment. I set up mine so I can remove the filler image when I come across the same actor in another film. I have just seen several pages that have great shots of the actors but no image on the actors page or no actors page. I am working on fixing some of my earlier pages now but it takes time going back through them.