View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:42 AM

Default Westboro Baptist Church

I know we've discussed Fred Phelps in my "Politcal Douches" thread (it was an epic fail and me and MT2008 ended on a vey bad note), but I have decided to discuss him in further detail. Anyway, there are a few things that caused me to dispise and loathe the Westboro Baptist Church. The first is when they picketd the funeral of Matthew Shepard. Matthew Shepard was beaten with the barrel of a Smith & Wesson .357 revolver and left to die out in a field, tied to a fence. The reason or why he was assaulted was solely because he was a homosexual. The Westboro Baptist Church protested at his funeral and the trial of his assaliants. They said that he was rottening in hell. They displayed signs saying "Matthew Shepard rots in hell","AIDS kills Fags Dead", and (the most repulsing of all) "God Hates Fags". This is basically reopening the wounds of Shepard's loved ones and pouring salt on it.

This is my reason to hate the Westboro Baptist Church. Please respond and comment. I'll provide more information later.