View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:36 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

On the one hand, I do agree that we are quite obviously a pro-RKBA site. That should be self-evident from our title alone.

On the other hand, I would rather we not come across as being overly political, just because that (like many other things) sounds unprofessional. Our job should be to serve as an encyclopedia, nothing more. There are plenty of other sites on the 'Net for gun-related political commentary, and I'd rather we stay away from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
I put it back. Sorry, that is correct info. The wording could be a little less hostile, but then YOU"RE not the ones who are getting their livelihood ruined by ignorance.
The wording definitely needs to be more neutral. Even if the law is ignorant (and I'm sure as hell not denying that it is), it would be better not to express an opinion about it. Saying that Cobray launchers are being banned by anti-gun politicians is a fact that can't be denied. But using words like "ignorant" adds an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
There was also that dumbass ira supporter putting crap on the patriot games page, get rid of that crap too if you see more.
I already did a while ago. Unfortunately, I also had to lock those pages, too.

It annoys me because I basically won't ever be able to make pages for any of the movies about the Northern Ireland conflict (which I used to be very interested in) without these bastards adding their pro-terrorist commentary.

Last edited by MT2008; 01-01-2010 at 03:39 PM.