View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:27 AM

Well don't sound so ignorant when you state your preference, you make us all look bad. I like "Made in the U.S.A." on my equipment as much as any other American but I don't make it out like it's fully superior to any counterpart or clone available, and I think others around here would agree that is how you sound when you post on here, like an ignorant arrogant narcissistic American. The whole, "future guns will be this" argument doesn't help either. You sound like someone who spouts white power bullshit all the time and excuses theirself by saying "I have a friend who's black". It sets a bad example for people like Matt and me who like to seek the merit (and fault in some cases) in everything. Watch what you say and how you say it.

@ Matt: Yeah I'd like to have an Inox too but the one available to me was an early American and just not configured how I wanted it. I just started seeing full stainless Italian Inox's NIB too (don't know if they were out of production or just on backorder) so they're around, if not immediately. I really just wanted to trade my S&W and among the local guns, the SB was what I wanted. Oh, my buddy says he wants one too, and he'd punch me in the arm if I got his gun before he did hehehehe.

Last edited by Yournamehere; 01-21-2010 at 03:43 AM.