View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 06:34 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

But at no point did the franchise said "Let's make a reboot with the entire case having complete gender reversal, regardless if there are actually 4 good female actresses that can pull it of and waste Chris Hemsworth in the cast. Make no reference to the original and work the movie like it's a new idea, but not". The makers of this movie did this solely to appease the new generation of feminism, thinking this will get them to buy tickets and missing the point entirely.

The first cartoon, looking back, wasn't actually bad despite that they couldn't use the images of the actors with a sorta "new age" sequel series that kinda worked out. If anything, this movie shoulda been based on that, young kids taking up the mantle and adding their new generation into the mix.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”